RADIO

BIENVENIDOS

viernes, 9 de enero de 2015

80'S IN THE SOUL VOL.4 - DJ.CHULIPOLO



80's In The Soul Vol. 4 (DJ.Cculipolo).

1. Stroke - Joan jet
2. Do ya do ya - Samanta Fox
3. Why can't this be love - Van Halen
4. Never - Heart
5. What is love - Howard Jones
6. Somebody - Bryan Adams
7. Burning heart - Survivor
8. The sound of musik - Falco
9. Sledgehammer - Peter Gabriel
10. Notorious - Duran Duran
11. Goodbye is forever - Arcadia
12. Scandal - Queen
13. Something about you - Level 42
14. I want to break free – Queen
15. I like Chopin - Gazebo
16. I can't go for that - Daryl Hall & John Oates
17. Under preasure - Queen
18. Billy Jean - Michael Jackson
19. Victory - Kool & gang
20. The power of love - Huey Lewis & The news
21. You shook me all night long - AC-DC
22. Hurts so good - John Cougar
23. Our lips are sealed - The go-go's
24. We close our eyes - Go west
25. I’m your man - WHAM!
26. When doves cry - Prince
27. Amante Bandido - Miguel Bose
28. Can't take my eyes off of you - Boys town gang

DOWNLOAD
320kb

LOS MEJORES MIXES SOLO EN RADIO CLUB DE TOBI, NO DEJES DE VISITARNOS.
http://elclubdetobimexico.blogspot.mx/

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario